Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Homemade Blendicano

Blenda-what?  A blendicano!
I have recently been seeing this drink on Instagram everywhere, marketed as a healthier version of a skinny frappuccino from Starbucks. From what I have seen, to order the blendicano ask for a Venti Iced Americano with 2 pumps of sugar free caramel and 2 pumps of sf vanilla, blended.  Since I haven't had time to go to Starbucks and I was curious as to how this drink tasted, I decided to make my own blendicano at home!  I couldn't believe how good it was and to think it's only 20 calories! Here's how to make your own blendicano at home:

Directions
1. Microwave 1 cup of water for 1 minute
2. Add 2 tsp of instant espresso mix
3. Place about 10 ice cubes, the espresso mixture and 1 tbsp into the magic bullet
4. Blend for about 20-30 seconds
5. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment