Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Quest Obessed

This weekend I finally went out and bought my first Quest Nutrition bars that I have been hearing so many good things about.  Safe to say, I am obsessed.  These bars contain over 20 grams of protein and are all under 200 calories!  They make the perfect snack and satisfy my sweet tooth.  So far I have tried chocolate brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough, they were both amazing!  I have also heard that Cookies N' Cream and Apple Pie are really good.  On Quest Bar's Instagram, I found that there are tons of delicious recipes you can make with the bars, including: cutting the bars up into pieces and then baking them in the oven for a few minutes to make Quest bar cookies!  This is something I will definitely be trying this week.  Bottom line, I would 100% recommend Quest Bars for anyone looking for a filling tasty snack!



No comments:

Post a Comment